Electronic Invoicing in Central and Eastern European countries | EDICOM & PwC
Some of the main CEE countries, such as Romania, Serbia or Poland, are already working in introducing e-Invoicing requirements and more will come in the upcoming years. Ensuring compliance within the region can pose a challenge for multinational companies that must comply with different legal requirements and technological models.
1. Global Trends in e-Invoicing and Tax Compliance
- e-Invoicing journey in the EU
- Tax Compliance and reporting landscape
- Business drivers for global e-Invoicing
2. e-Invoicing Strategies: how to approach e-Invoicing?
- e-Invoicing and VAT Context in the CEE countries
- Country focus: Romania, Poland, Serbia, Hungary
- Upcoming deadlines and requirements
- Electronic Compliance Radar
3. e-Invoicing Inititatives and Challenges
- EU upcoming initiatives
- What to consider when implementing an e-Invoicing project?
- Project implementation for large businesses
4. Questions & Answers